Toro Ya Me is a leisure cruise boat which operates on the Hartbeespoort Dam seven days each week. It offers year-round trips for up to 35 passengers per trip.
Welcome to Toro Ya Me
Toro Ya Me is one of the longest standing boat operators on the Hartbeespoort Dam. In operation for more than a decade, this outstanding vessel remains one of the more popular outdoor activities in the region. This uniquely designed lake cruiser can accommodate up to 35 passengers per trip. It offers both a lower and upper deck from where passengers can enjoy a sweeping view of the dam and the mountains beyond. When not on a cruise the boat is moored on the shores of Kosmos situated on the Hartbeespoort Dam.
Lapa Schoemansville Oewer Club
To book the Lapa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 810 5399
- The Lapa Hire is R2000.00.
- Available from 10h00 until 18h00, no LOUD music allowed.
- Buffet = R175 per person – including: Roast Beef, Roasted Chicken portions, Potato Bake, 2 x Salads, Homemade bread rolls, & Cocktail Sweets.
- All Crockery, Cutlery, Tables, Seats and Linen as well as Cleaners are included.
- Your list of beverages as per page 2 attached is additional / cash bar – not optional.
- Oewer Club Entrance Fee @ R100 per person and R50 per car – not optional.
Hire our Lapa for:
1. Team building
2. Year end functions
4. Birthday parties
7. Family or friends gatherings
8. Live music gigs
9. Professional and private gatherings
10. Business parties
11. Tourism attractions
We cater for any occasion. Contact us today!
Address: Oewer Club, Waterfront St, Schoemansville, Hartbeespoort
Monday to Friday
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
9:00 am – 7:00 pm
10:00 am – 7:00 pm